Saturday, December 29, 2012

Class Dojo REWARD IDEAS

So, many people were excited about my post on the Dojo, but they still had questions.

This is how I use it throughout the day:

  1. I log into Class Dojo every morning.
  2. Whenever a child comes in, they are able to see my morning message as well as their running weekly total. I believe this gives them a chance to either fix their behavior that day, or keep on keepin' on!
  3. During class, I simply MINIMIZE the screen and/or Create a New Tab on the internet if something in my presentation uses it.




4 comments:

  1. I ADORE class dojo! I too use it as my main reward system. My question for you is how do your kids rack up so many points? What is your favorite way to use it?

    Dana
    Live Learn Teach for Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Dana! I use the dojo throughout the entire day...for just about anything! Since I teach all subjects and am with my kids for the entire day, they rack up daily points pretty easily. I especially love using the randomizer button to "catch my kids" being good or otherwise ;)

    Thanks for replying! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Class Dojo is the best!!!! Since adopting awards, my kiddos behavior has improved tremendously. Points are collected throughout the nine weeks. They were given the chance to redeem their points today. Great conversations about bettering our behavior.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mrs. Penna - Kalen from ClassDojo here. Thanks again for the support - our small team here at ClassDojoHQ really appreciates all you do :)

    If there's ever anything we can do for any of you, please don't hesitate to reach out to kaleng@classdojo.com!

    Cheers,
    Kalen

    ReplyDelete