Thursday, July 5, 2012

Surprised!

My husband, who is a middle school teacher, asked me last week, "Why are you blogging? Who's gonna read it?" Well, in the vein of Julie Powell (Julie and Julia) I say it wasn't about getting followers but having an outlet.

Also--ha ha, husband, I DO have followers AND a ton of people checking out this blog! Ha!
Thanks to you all :)

P.S. This blog will get a whole lot better in the next coming months when I can get back into my classroom, decorate, and start organizing for another great year!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you on this post! I too love Julie and Julia. I started my blog as a sort of online scrapbook for me to refer to and I too have people who read my blog. (like you) :) I am glad to have found your blog. Look forward to reading yours throughout the year. Hope you visit me as well at Ramblings of a Fifth and Sixth Grade Teacher. www.sanders6thgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete