Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I got an AWARD?!?!? WOW!!!


Thanks so much to Mrs. Henderson in the Teacher’s Workroom for acknowledging my little blog! I am super excited to receive this award!


7 random facts about myself.

·         I am the third out of four daughters (yes, middle child all the way!)

·         I have recently started the Insanity workout challenge—WOW! Crazy-ness!

·         My husband and I just celebrated 11 years of marriage on July 8th

·         My son, Noah Blue, will turn three on July 28th

·         My husband proposed to me on the Eiffel Tower when we were studying abroad (he’s the romantic, not me)

·         I could drink Chic-Fil-A’s sweet tea all day long

·         I have worked with children since I was 13 years old---22 years of experience isn’t bad J


Nominate other bloggers for the award.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award!! It's well deserved!!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Amanda!! How nice of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award! So jealous that your hubby proposed in Paris (me and my hubby went to Paris when I studied abroad!) Congrats on your anniversary as well, what an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you on the Blog Hop and I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. After scrolling through your site I realized you already received this award. Congratulations! Originally I had only looked on your right side bar and didn't see the award. Oops!

    If you'd like to come on over to my site to check it out that would be awesome. www.groovyin3rd.blogspot.com

    Your newest follower,
    Tammy
    Groovy in 3rd

    ReplyDelete