Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Day in the Life of a 5th grader



Small Group partner work: Identify Author's Point of View


Fluency Graphs for Individual Students: During Workstations


Aims of Reconstruction Exit Slip: Social Studies


Reconstruction:MAGNET SUMMARY Reading Strategy


Aims of Reconstruction FOLDABLE



Inside of CONSTRUCTIVE PROCESSES: Landform Unit



Inside of DESTRUCTIVE PROCESSES: Landform Unit


Exit Slip: Landforms Unit


Vocabulary Station IMAGINE IT Unit 1 Lesson 3


Comprehension Station IMAGINE IT Unit 1 Lesson 3


Edgar Allen Poe: The Raven Fluency Station:: Reading with Intonation

2 comments:

  1. I also teach in Horry County. I stumbled across your blog while looking for more Imagine It! resources. I love your ELA stations! I've looked on Edmodo and can't find any good ELA resources. Would you be willing to share any of your station activities or direct me to a good source?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It's amazing what we get done with our kids each day. Looking at it laid out across the day in pics is a nice reminder of how hard we (and our student, most importantly) work and that it makes a difference. I'm so glad I found your blog. I'm a New Yorker myself, with a teacher husband (high school music) transplanted to the CT suburbs. I think we were separated at birth :)

    ReplyDelete